TRVST Investigations provides a comprehensive solution to your pre-employment needs. We can check multi-state MVR reports, wants and warrants, criminal background history searches as well as complete credit checks. All pre-employment investigations require the appropriate releases. Our pre-employment experts offer these comprehensive background investigations to you at very reasonable prices.
Feel free to call one of our experts today at (941) 375-2891.
For an individual who is applying for a job with you, or who is a current employee of yours, we provide:
1. Florida criminal records report which include county, state, and federal arrests and convictions
2. Florida sexual predator search
3. Florida drivers license verification and 7 year driving history
4. Florida workers compensation claims and records
5. Florida probation and parole records
6. Subjects complete credit history
7. Social security number verification and all other social security numbers associated with subject
8. Possible addresses associated with subject which were reported by consumer reporting agencies, proprietary sources and public records
9. Possible real property ownership
10. Possible deed transfers (records resulting from a sale of property, quit claim deed, or grant deed)
11. Possible vehicles registered at subject's addresses (regardless of the name on the vehicle registration)
12. Possible watercraft information (Access to state registrations and boating accidents)
13. Possible FAA Aircraft registrations
14. Possible UCC filings (includes debtor and secured party information
15. Possible bankruptcies, liens and judgments
16. Civil litigation records resulting in liens, bankruptcies or add first credit information
17. Possible professional licenses (verify license information, prove that a license is in good standing and locate possible employment information)
18. Possible DEA controlled substances licenses
19. Possible relatives (includes anyone with the same last name as the subject who has been linked to one or more of the addresses that have been linked to the subject)
For an individual who is applying for a job with you, or who is a current employee,
Your Duties in Obtaining Background on Applicant / Employees:
If you would like TRVST Investigations to share the details of an MVR or Conviction Record regarding an applicant/employee, the following steps must take place:
1. Read Notice to Users of Consumer Reports.
1. Provide the candidate/employee with the Notice Regarding Background Investigations.
After Obtaining Report:
1. Before taking any adverse action based on the information provided, including the denial of employment:
2. You must provide the candidate/employee with a copy of the report and a list of his/her rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
3. To ensure that this requirement is timely fulfilled, we recommend mailing this information to applicants once you actually obtain the consumer report whether or not you have decided to take adverse action.
4. Use the Pre-Adverse Action Notice Based on Consumer Report and A Summary of Your Rights to fulfill these requirements.
6. You must inform the candidate/employee of their right to obtain a complete disclosure of their report from the consumer reporting agency.
Use the Rejection Notice Based on Consumer Report to accomplish this.
The key to a qualified, productive workforce is professional employee screening. Fraud, embezzlement, kickbacks, industrial espionage and theft usually involve someone working from the inside. Have you done everything in your power to protect your human resources and assets? Know whom you're hiring with TRVST Investigations.
The Employee Screening can help you implement pre-screening exercising pre-employment screening for due diligence. This program allows any hiring manager access to background information on applicant; candidates and current employees for annual audits. Informed hiring decisions will result in a high quality workforce - the foundation of any successful organization.
Who should use Pre-Employment Screening?
If you are responsible for hiring people to work for and represent your company then you have a responsibility to avoid negligent hiring. Reducing high-turnover to limiting fraud a pre-employment screening program will help reduce or eliminate many of the risks associated with not doing pre-employment screening.
We are specialists at serving the needs of security departments, human resource departments, and small business operators. We also work with security management organizations and private consultants inside and outside the TRVST Investigations network.
Human Resource Departments
Small Business Operators
Security Management Firms
With pre-employment screening you get great customer service. We understand the varying needs of employers, from small business owners to large corporate HR departments. We keep you informed step-by-step. We believe in building long-term relationships.
Why perform Pre-Employment Screening?
A pre-employment background check takes the guesswork out of the hiring process, by giving undeniable evidence of the applicant or employee’s past track record. The ESP can provide you concrete facts about the applicant, including: identity information, previous addresses, current address, licenses, civil records, criminal activities, driving records, past employment verifications, and much more. Considering that the majority of resumes are incorrect, or purposely falsified just to get the job, having concrete information improves the hiring process and increases safety in the work environment.
Informed Hiring Decisions
Lower Internal Loss
Lower Employee Turnover Cost
Acknowledged Concerns of Due Diligence
Florida private investigator / detective disclaimer:
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this or any of our associated pages, documents, blog, e-mails, or written communication should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation.